Starting with the first model in our Andreas Eastman series, our commitment to quality tonewood and expert hand-craftsmanship is abundantly evident.This step-up model is of such high quality that some luthiers who have evaluated these instruments have believed them to be professional instruments with high price tags!
- Entirely hand-crafted of well-seasoned, select tonewoods
- African ebony fingerboard
- Hand-carved boxwood pegs, tailpiece and chinrest with ebony trim (violin and viola) / Ebony pegs (cello)
- Attractive and durable hand-applied translucent amber varnish
- Wittner cast composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners available as an option
- Stradivari pattern
- Cello also available in Montagnana pattern (See page 43)
- Outstanding, modestly-priced step-up model
- Violin available in sizes 4/4" – 1/32", including 7/8"
- Viola available in sizes 17” - 11”, in one inch
increments plus 16 1/2” and 15 1/2”
- Cello available in sizes 4/4" – 1/10", including 7/8"